- About Us
- Capital Works & Upgrades / Maintenance Shutdowns & Outages
- Maintenance Shutdowns & Outages
- Process Pipe Fabrication & Installation
- Pressure Vessel Fabrication
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Industrial Tank Maintenance & Repair
- Specialised Welding and Fabrication
- General Welding & Fabrication
- Specialist Technical Personnel Placement
- Project Portfolio
- Air Conditioner Duct Install – BGC/Siganto-Stacey
- Non Process Infrastructure Firemain System – Firesafe Gorgon
- Acid Station Upgrade – BHP Billiton KNR
- Titanium Strainer Baskets – MMG LXML Sepon
- ALMC 650,000 Litre Hydrocarbon Tank Floor Replacement – Worldwide Tank Services
- Import / Export Pipe Line Installation – BHP Billiton KNR
- Fabricate & Install Inlet Nozzle on 4C-3 Vessel – BHP Billiton KNR
- G2D-30 Tank Reduction Area – BHP Billiton KNR
- Repair of 4C-50 Brine Crystalliser – BHP Billiton KNR
- 4C-8 Condensate Flash Drum Pressure Vessel – BHP Billiton KNR
- SAF 2205 Recycle Feed Tank – BHP Billiton KNR
- Lurgi Inlet Duct – BHP Billiton KNS
- Pig Receiving Pressure Vessel Fabrication – BHP Billiton KNR
- Acid Gasket Replacement Shutdown – BHP Billiton MKO
- Deslimes Upgrade – BHP Billiton MKO
- SAF 2205 (Duplex) Rotating Trommel – Oxiana
- Titanium Agitator Blades Fabrication – Oxiana
- Contact Us
APMS Group believe that successful projects start and finish with an appropriately skilled and highly motivated team.
Whether you come from a trade, professional or management background, when you join APMS Group, you get more than just a job – you get an opportunity to expand your career and be part of a dynamic, growing organisation that values it’s team members.
Are you our next team member?
We’re always looking for committed & reliable personnel to work on short and long term projects or those seeking a new permanent role.
- Project Managers
- Engineers (Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Quality, Planning)
- QA/QC Specialists
- Coded Welders
- Boilermakers / Pipefitters
- Mechanical Fitters
- Trades Assistants
If you have industry experience, can produce high quality results, demonstrate your attention to detail and are committed to safety, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us today to become part of the APMS Group team.